Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05963 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,270 (¥323,178) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)