Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,063 (¥517,962) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (30 minutes ago)