Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,223 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)