Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,570 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)