Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,894 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)