Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,662 in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)