Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 50% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,041 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampere costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)