Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,872 in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (38 minutes ago)