Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,511 (Dirham 14,186) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)