Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.828 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,389元 (Dirham 8,966) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)