Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.872 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,203元 (Dirham 10,260) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)