Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.724 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,131 (Dirham 9,939) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)