Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.880 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,163 (Dirham 11,255) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)