Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.888 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,412元 (Dirham 10,284) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)