Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,764 (Dirham 8,203) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)