Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.870 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,396 (Dirham 13,578) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)