Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.626 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,566 (RM6,499) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)