Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,138 (RM8,741) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)