Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.547 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,636 (RM10,755) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)