Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.543 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,015 (RM10,378) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)