Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,857 (3,241 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)