Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,511 (€1,721) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)