Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,480 (€2,653) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)