Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,381 (€1,583) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)