Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,971 (€2,120) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)