Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,632元 (€2,028) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)