Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,311 (€1,860) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)