Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,832 (€2,832) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)