Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,581 (€2,484) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)