Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.547 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,746 (RM8,887) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (43 minutes ago)