Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,207 (RM8,507) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)