Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,834 (RM6,091) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)