Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,355元 (RM5,077) in Seremban.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)