Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.588 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,193 (RM5,787) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (44 minutes ago)