Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,501元 (₩2,969,898) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 28,259元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,202 (about 2 hours ago)