Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,811 (₩4,537,135) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)