Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,071 (₩4,652,185) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)