Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,370元 (₩2,764,223) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)