Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,175元 (₩2,652,252) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (25 minutes ago)