Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,306 (₩2,592,459) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)