Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,913 (₩2,547,947) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (42 minutes ago)