Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,660 (¥424,249) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)