Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01983 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,514 (378,859 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)