Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,609 (Rp 36,002,683) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)