Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,334 (Rp 37,561,713) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)