Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,450元 (Rp 26,335,074) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)