Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.505 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 130% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,325 (CHF 3,893) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)