Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,209 (9,176 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)