Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,422元 (6,786 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)