Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.665 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,634 (6,386 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)