Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20059 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,132 (55,496 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)