Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20048 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,120 (100,360 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)