Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21290 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,908元 (65,327 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)