Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20301 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,274 (60,460 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)