Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20801 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,128 (72,724 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)