Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10599 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,493 (₨127,304) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)