Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,674 (€2,628) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)