Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.790 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,451 (€2,112) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (41 minutes ago)