Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.343 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,738元 (C$3,133) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)