Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.881 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,764 (C$4,664) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)