Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.924 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,064 (C$4,277) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)