Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06564 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,006 (₨228,607) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (40 minutes ago)