Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05354 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,822 (₨164,785) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)