Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.982 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,523 (2,893KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (38 minutes ago)