Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.982 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,504 (2,638KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)