Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.755 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,344 (3,820KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (27 minutes ago)