Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.350 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,904 (3,196KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)