Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,794 (¥301,683) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)