Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05973 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,918 (¥316,721) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)