Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CNY / STD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,585 (30,685,644 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (14 minutes ago)