Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 CNY / STD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元16,199 (52,772,724 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)