Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,869 prices entered by 1,102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.187 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,379 (R$ 12,518) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)