Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,700 prices entered by 1,060 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,339 (R$ 12,529) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)