Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,784 prices entered by 959 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.913 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,573 (R$ 8,142) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)