Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,969 prices entered by 735 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,649元 (R$ 9,361) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)