Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,464元 (R$ 7,250) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brisbane costs AU$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Singapore costs SGD $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Almería costs €441 (about 2 hours ago)