Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14633 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,385 (RD$ 146,150) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)