Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13823 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,620 (RD$ 98,528) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)