Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12908 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,258 (RD$ 102,706) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)