Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,725 (R$ 9,999) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)