Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,407 (R$ 9,985) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)