Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,506 (R$ 7,325) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)