Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,362 (R$ 9,658) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (34 minutes ago)