Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,763 (R$ 6,964) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (37 minutes ago)