Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,650 (Php92,079) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)