Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12197 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,645 (Php70,874) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)