Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14059 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,207 (Php86,831) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)