Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13034 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,315 (Php63,790) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)