Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12694 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,507 (Php67,013) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (44 minutes ago)