Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44067 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,638 (ARS $26,410) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (21 minutes ago)