Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44500 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,272 (ARS $25,331) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)