Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18990 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,070元 (ARS $37,232) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)