Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12936 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,874 (RD$ 84,063) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)