Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12816 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,098 (RD$ 78,797) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (about 1 hour ago)