Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14646 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,771 (RD$ 100,856) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)