Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14744 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,937 (RD$ 114,879) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)