Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13936 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,392 (RD$ 74,570) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (38 minutes ago)