Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,158 (2,500 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)