Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,447 (2,680 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)