Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.625 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,617 (1,603 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)