Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,127 (€2,260) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)