Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,423 (COL$5,025,063) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)