Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,745 (COL$6,434,228) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)