Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,042 (COL$3,580,290) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)