Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,805 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01038 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,843 (CH$1,141,146) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)