Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,313 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01012 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,647元 (CH$1,347,932) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)