Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01043 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,472 (CH$1,483,821) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)