Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,674 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01013 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,118 (CH$1,097,391) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)