Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,721 (€2,138) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)