Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,872 (€2,790) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)