Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,756 (€2,040) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)