Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.615 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,830元 (€2,079) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)