Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元4,843 (Bs 51,128,710) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)