Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,949 (Bs 26,465) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)