Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,592 (Bs 25,549) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (18 minutes ago)