Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,246 (Bs 16,818) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)