Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24445 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,944 (ARS $40,679) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)