Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37790 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,306 (ARS $19,332) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)