Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,985 (COL$6,322,203) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (33 minutes ago)