Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,383 (COL$3,780,490) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)