Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,325 (COL$4,617,376) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)