Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,719 (COL$4,403,789) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)