Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,919元 (COL$5,005,189) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)