Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00214 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,668元 (COL$4,045,237) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)