Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.919 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,112 (R$ 5,791) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)