Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.016 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,774 (R$ 5,345) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)