Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,222元 (R$ 6,013) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)