Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13682 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,610 (Php106,782) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)