Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,977 (R$ 6,122) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)