Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,546 (R$ 5,157) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (17 minutes ago)