Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,535 (€1,726) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)