Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.940 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,059 ($b14,961) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)