Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.925 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,076 ($b11,978) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)