Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,462元 ($b13,473) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)