Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 155% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,492 ($3,714) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)