Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,224 (2,495 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)