Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,867 (2,046 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)