Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,358 (1,933 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)