Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,945 (R$ 6,978) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)