Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.461 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,339 ($3,148) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)