Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.657 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,734元 (RM7,082) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)