Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.655 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,167 (RM8,559) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)